BigTravelNews.info - Nov 25,2010 - Business Events Australia will welcome two new partners to its stand at EIBTM in Barcelona this November as the organisation maintains its long standing commitment to the global Business Events industry.
New partners for this year include Sofitel Luxury Hotels, which has hotels in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane and Tour East Australia, a destination management company specialising in group, events, conference and incentive travel.
Lene Corgan, Business Events Manager for Tourism Australia UK/Europe, commented: “EIBTM is always a great opportunity to meet buyers face to face and get our message out there about the benefits of holding business events in Australia. We’re pleased to have these two new stand partners on board this year to help tell that story. Australia is home to some of the world’s most incredible landscapes as well as being an extremely dynamic business destination and we’re looking forward to showcasing all that Australia has to offer at EIBTM this year.
“We will also be hosting our Taste of Australia Happy Hour on the stand on Tuesday and Wednesday afternoon, which is our favourite way of demonstrating great Australian hospitality!”
Business Events Australia will exhibit along with the following stand partners:
* Adelaide Convention Centre
* Cairns Convention Centre
* Crown Towers, Crown Metropol and Crown Promenade Hotel
* Darwin Convention Centre
* Gold Coast Convention Bureau
* JCM Destination Australia & New Zealand
* Melbourne Convention + Visitors Bureau and Melbourne Convention Centre
* Sofitel Luxury Hotels
* Business Events Sydney and Sydney Convention & Exhibition Centre
* Tour East Australia
Notes to Editors:
- Taste of Australia Happy Hour will be held on the Business Events Australia stand on Tuesday 30th November and Wednesday 1st December from 17.00-18.00